The Terrible Two's

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fric & Frac

We've been spending a lot of time with my niece Kobi Janai lately. Her mother is in beauty school. Her dad is working. Her older siblings are in school during the day. And the economy is bad so the old babysitter had to get a real job. Backup baby sitter - Gigi. So a lot of the time I have three babies. She and Max get along great when it's just the two of them. They are only four months apart, but he's really tall and she's really petite. I hope that they are close like Aryshona and Jamey are.

These are a couple of shots that I took one weekend she was here. I bathed all three and put the matching Christmas pj's on the older two. Kobi Janai is actually wearing Maddy's pj's. I thought they were cute running around wreaking havoc on the house. The picture above was their silly shot. And yes she does have on purple glitter slippers that we could not get her to take off. She slept in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home