The Terrible Two's

Sunday, October 25, 2009

7 days and counting . . .
















My house is a mess right now. I have all of the party stuff and Halloween decorations spread out over the place. I am also in the midst of my Fall cleaning. I have one more room to clean upstairs including shampooing the carpet. And I have to shampoo the hallway carpet. And I still have all of downstairs to do; I have done a few of those windows already.

I started the laundry before I took a break for a late evening birthday party for one of Max's classmates who had a T&A around the same time he did. So she celebrated her birthday late. Happy Birthday Jacey and welcome to the crew! She's new to his class. I forgot to take the camera so no picks. I was knee deep in wet carpet right before we walked out the door.

After the party I came home with the intent to finish upstairs but Maddy and Rodney were asleep so I came downstairs and wasn't motivated enough to do anything but sit on my behind. I have this big project at work that I have been working on for weeks; should have had it done last Friday. So I have been working on it for the last several hours. The program is slow so I have time in between sessions to blog, play computer card games, and do laundry. I thought I was almost finished but I just saw where there was an additional 5000 documents added to my 8000. I wonder if I am supposed to do those too. I only have about 500 left on the current set. I guess I'll plead ignorance and see where that gets me.

Party next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home