The Terrible Two's

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Greg & Tiffany's Birthday Party

Greg, a member of DW's (my boss) "Boys Club" and someone I have been getting to know over the past few years since he, my new boss, and my old boss are all friends that go way back, celebrated his 50th birthday with a big "all black" party in conjunction with his younger cousin Tiffany who was turning 30. Rodney and I were invited - I felt all special and stuff!

Greg, Tiffany, and her new fiance' - he proposed during the party!
Me, Rodney, Virgil, and his ex-wife overlooking the river. Terri is in the background.
At some point during the party Gabrielle Union joined in the fun; she was so regular. She was in town for a speaking engagement and looking for something to do. That's her in the pic with Greg and his wife. Dave Hollister also performed several songs.
It was a good party and I had a blast! I had three straight weekends of adult entertainment. John Legend, this birthday party, and then Maxwell. That hasn't happened in at least 5 years and probably won't happen again for a very long time. It was fun while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home