The Terrible Two's

Monday, November 2, 2009

Daycare Halloween Celebration

While preparing for Max's big party I still had to get the required items together for their school Halloween parties. Max had to have treat bags which I tried to avoid like the plague because I had so many other things to get done. I kept telling Rodney to watch out for the list so we could sign up for something simple like juice boxes or chips, but we didn't make it in time. When I got to the list there was one slot left -- treat bags! But thanks to Gigi and Daddy for helping out. I took a short cut on this one and I think it worked out.


Maddy only had to have a bag of cheese puffs - we were the first to sign up on her list. But I did treat bags for her class too, what's another 9? I am used to doing 24 for Max's last two classes; they were two separate classes that shared the same room with a very small divider. This year there are only 12 of them and they are very much separated from the other class.
Max was BumbleBee from The Transformers

Maddy was a butterfly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home