The Terrible Two's

Monday, November 2, 2009

I Will Survive

After the party I was still able to smile. We had about 60 people at the house the day before this for Max's party. The party started at 1:00 PM and the last child left at 1:30 AM. I will explain all of that later. But I thought these pics were cute so I posted them.
My boys watching Kungfu Panda - The Legend of the Furious Five for the 100th time. Look how they are so interested - as if they have never seen it before. They have grown up so much. I love to seem them peacefully interacting with one another and/or agreeing to do the same activity without a fight.

I forgot to mention why I was smiling. While I was outside entertaining some of my late guests. Sharon, James, KWK, Markisha, and Bob broke down the entire party. I walked into a clean room. They took the tables and chairs down and put them in the corner, they cleaned and folded the tablecloths, they dumped all of the trash, shook off and folded the felt that was on the floor and cleared away most of the food -- and vacuumed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home